So, I made a huge leap. I switched my blog from Wordpress to Blogger. After spending a whole night researching and making up my mind, I finally came to the decision. Since Google is the king and owns Blogger, it seems only natural to go over to their side. Also, with Wordpress, I didn't have any control over customizing my blog and the use of ads on it. Because, I will sell out one day. One. Day.
Anystartingmyviewcountbackatzero, here is an awesome recipe. I had all the ingredients at my house, so it was a win/win situation. The dish wasn't too spicy, but had just enough zest. Leftovers are just as good the next day.
White Chicken Enchiladas
10 soft tortillas
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. flour
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (again)
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
- Mix the shredded chicken and 1 of the cups of cheese. Put on top of tortillas and roll them up. Place in the pan
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small sauce pan. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream and chilies. Don't bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.