Today has been pretty much uneventful. I really don't have much to talk about. I started thinking how I haven't blogged about what's inside my purse in a long minute. So, here we go.
I, per usual, had no idea what was inside of it. As it turns out, the contents were just as boring as the day. Meh.
- Fendi Spy Bag - My favorite purse ever. No big deal.
- Hobo International Lauren Wallet - Have had this thing for years and years. It used to be a bright teal blue. I have no idea what color that's supposed to be now. It has seen some better days.
- Gushers Fruit Snacks - One never knows when hunger might strike.
- Lovely Eau de Parfum by Sarah Jessica Parker - Feminine, yet very woodsy. It doesn't overpower with a floral scent. Plus, it lasts throughout the day.
- iPhone 3GS in Otter Box Case - Gangster. I really want to upgrade, but don't need it. I wish I had the 4's camera, though.
- Amazon Gift Card - Thanks to the fam.
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick - I'm obsessed with chapstick. I could eat this stuff up. It smells that good. I also like how big and bulky this is. Coverage at it's finest.
- Random Bangle Bracelet - I keep rando jewelry on the reg.
- Expo Vis-A-Vis Wet Dry Markers - These are normally super expensive, but they were on sale. They're great for writing on glass.
So, that's what's in my bag.